Saturday, October 01, 2005

Hard at Work!



Well, for those of you who DON'T know what I do for a living - here it is! Yes, I am a performer with Sesame Street Live! No, I am not an ice skater and no, I do not do the voices! Anyway, here is a picture of me in Honker from my ECB tour last year. Ain't I cute? Well, now that Jose has put away his character heels to work the runways, I'll be Honker on the Holland leg of our International tour. I just want to give a "HEY GIRL!" to Jose and to Chris H. - my fellow Purple Honkers! Honk Honk MuthaF*ckah! Hopefully Aubergine is resting in the C&C warehouse somewhere - she needs it! Love you all, and go see Sesame Street Live! when it comes to your town! It's a good show - and it pays my bills! :) For tour dates, go to http://www.sesamestreetlive.com!

2 comments:

Divafina said...

GURL!! I had to put away them heels. My bunyons was killing me!! The scary thing is that Purple Honker that you wore was the same one that I wore for three years...couldn't you smell the tequila and sadness? And as to Aubergine...she haunts my dreams..like a hairy Freddy from Nightmare on Sesame Street..love you....

Dustin Harder said...

Casey is one of the BEST performers I have seen on the street-kudos to him and high kicks in a muppet suite! he also falls with equal verve-just for me!