Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Hip Hip Hor-GAY!


Well, I am once again packing my bags for a trip to Orlando. This time I am headed down there for my friends - Michael and Victor's - Halloween party. They have a party every year for Halloween, and it is always out of control. These boys LOVE Halloween, and their party is always a hit. There is always a theme. Past years have been Disney Villians, Alice in Wonderland, Aladdin, and so forth. Well, another Halloween tradition is the Rosenswag sisters. I know, you don't know what the hell I am talking about. Well, Michael, Victor, myself and our friend Mark decided that we would all dress in drag for Halloween one year. We all dressed up like these crazy old Jewish women, and hit Pleasure Island at DisneyWorld. Well, you can imagine the insanity. Well, we kept this up for a few years, and the Rosenswag family grew and grew. Well, I left to go on tour, and the Rosenswags were put up in the closet for a while. Well, (trying to make a point before I lose people) - this year's theme is THE ROSENSWAGS ARE BACK!!! So, it is back to Orlando for another crazy Halloween. So, I want to give 3 cheers to my sisters - Myra, Margo, and Rhoda! Hip Hip Hor-GAY!

1 comment:

Dustin Harder said...

You gay jews and your wit, um...right? Or is it gay jewish queens-yeah-thats it! God love you boys-you keep me young! Have a blast and do everything i would do, so, basically you have no limits or morals-Haver fun boo!