Monday, October 31, 2005

Extremely Desperate Anatomy - Home Edition!


So, another lovely Sunday night. Grab some food and let's watch some TV! Well, Extreme Makeover - Home Edition was great. And why, you ask? Crazy black lady! Oh yes, she had the spirit of Jesus in her. She would scream, and jump up and down. Now THAT'S what you do when Ty Pennington builds you a house! Then, Housewives. Can we say DISSAPOINTMENT! IT WAS A RERUN!!! Oh well, I had time to go check my e-mail. Then Grey's Anatomy, which is just an AMAZING show. The girl on the pole - she rocks. Someone give her an acting gig - she's good. So, another great night of television. I can't wait until next Sunday when I will be in Minneapolis and I'll have some of the old Sunday nighters with me. Oh ... and I had homemade vegtable soup ...yum, and it was chilly out!

1 comment:

Dustin Harder said...

The girl on the pole made me wanna be abetter person! And, you can catch her putting those acting chops to use in "Fredd Vs. Jason, along with Miss Kelly Rowlansa of Destiny's Child-they were both hideous in it! But girl on the pole is like main chich who survives everything and runs and screams and cries a lot. somebody give her something good like GA-she's obviously got it in her! I Had pizza and buffalo wings...mmmm.