Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Sex Tips for Gay Guys


Haha, clever cover. So, I was sitting at home one day, and my dad comes in with the mail and says that a book came in for me. Well, most of you know I am a huge read freak, and actually buying a book and having it sent to my house is not something I would normally do. Well, I open it up, and it is this book - Sex Tips fo Gay Guys. Well, I didn't remember buying it, so I wondered who sent it to me? Well, I think it was a free gift from gay.com .... Thanks guys! Anyway, I've been reading it, and it is pretty informative. It's not just about sex, but grooming, how to act in a bar, and stuff. And yes, there are sex tips, but they also give ya little "what to expect" tips for the different types of guys you might run into. It's a fun book, and it just might leave ya a little enlightened. Oh, and for the girlies out there - the also wrote " Sex Tips for Straight Women from a Gay Man." We didn't want to leave you out! :)

1 comment:

Dustin Harder said...

I'm sure some straight girls can use the help. At first i thought you were gonna say your dad bought you the book. that made mke laugh.