Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Back to the Grind!



Well, I am once again home in Louisiana. I drove the 12 hour trip back from Florida yesterday - and I made it home in 11 hours! WOO HOO! Anyway, all vacationing aside, I now have to focus and get my mind on work. I have to prepare for rehearsals for Everyone Makes Music, especially since I am going to be an understudy now. There is a lot that I have to learn, and only a little time to do that. I also need to start working on choreographing The Wizard of Oz for my brother. Auditions are in a week, and I have NOTHING prepared. Around all that, I need to try to get back into some kind of physical shape so that I don't pass out in Minneapolis. UGH! So much to do, so little motivation!

2 comments:

Dustin Harder said...

Motivate!!! On theup side "Wizard" isn't much of a dance show beyond the jitterbug and a few skips and jumps so that shouldnt be a very heavy load. You'll be fine in Minneapolis, you've been a muppet for how long now?

Casey said...

Well, for a normal person, yes, it would be easy. But I am dealing with a bunch of high school students who probably can't dance. Oh well, it'll be fun. And I have only been a muppet for 3 years now. But I have been a lazy ass for a month or so - so that might cause a problem! :)