Sunday, October 30, 2005

Calories, Calories!

So, this picture is EXACTLY what I am feeling like right now. After being off of tour since the end of August, it's time to head back to the street. Stupidly, I have sat on my ass for the past 2 months, and now it's time for me to try to jumpstart my body so I don't pass out and die in rehearsals. I tried running with a friend one day, but I ended up with a huge blister on my foot and aching legs for a few days. And as hard as I try, it's just impossible to eat healthy down in the land of fried foods and lard! So, wish me luck as I try to turn back the last 2 months in 5 days. And save me a donut!

1 comment:

Dustin Harder said...

turn back time like Cher! I cant run right now because of the heals i wore being rebecca shubart on halloween. big boo boo's on my ankles! How does she do it?