Friday, September 30, 2005

How Rude!



Ok, so, maybe it's the Florida heat, but some people are just RUDE RUDE RUDE! I don't wanna name any names ... cause that would be rude ... but really! People who don't even know me are being rude. Now, if I did something, then sure, you can be rude. But just rude for no reason - well that's not necessary. Now look at this survey that I found. It's from CNN, and as you can see, these people that were questioned think that rudeness is getting worse! What the hell is wrong with people now? Get the stick out of your asses and BE NICE!!!! It's not that hard! Just smile and nod! :)

2 comments:

Divafina said...

When Chris told me that you started a blog I was excited. You have a great way of telling stories...welcome to the blogsphere...love df

Dustin Harder said...

I think a lot of people take their personal problems out on whoever these days.....sad, just sad. Rudeness-F