Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Panties Panties Panties!


Ok, so this blog entry is dedicated to Chris Harper. He knows why! So, for those of you who don't know me that well ... baby got back! Now, I don't have this huge ass or anything, but it is pretty damn THERE! Maybe it's from the year and a half that I worked at KFC? Well, when asked the great briefs or boxers question - I like the trunk style brief. Not as small as tighty whities, but not as long and boxer briefs. A happy medium. Well, not for my ass. See, it always happens that the undies start to climb a bit, and BAM, the bottom of my ass cheeks are hanging out. Now, Chris thinks this is hilarious, and says WHOOP WHOOP back up - that ass is too fat! Well, whatever. Shake what ya momma gave ya! So Chris, this one's for you!

4 comments:

Divafina said...

CHONIES!! CHONIES!! I'm sure that like Chris, you love the H&M ones too!!! df

Casey said...

I love the H&M chonies. Actually, Chris went to an H&M today. I told him to buy me some. So, if any of you near an H&M want to buy me some and send them to me, I'll pay ya back! :)

christopher john said...

Too funny! Those underwear look delightful! But, I know that isn't a picture of you darling, the butt's too small! :) love ya!

Dustin Harder said...

hahahaha, chris is right-the butt is to small! I myself just dont find any happy medium with any underwear whatsoever. Ah well!