Friday, October 07, 2005

Why Me? WHY!

So, I went to visit my friend Blake in Baton Rouge yesterday. I went around 6pm, and we went run a few errands, did a quick stop at the Mall of Louisiana, and then headed back to his place to freshen up for a night out. Well, Blake just moved to Baton Rouge, and he lives right down by the state capitol. The roads are REALLY narrow down there, and to make matters worse, one whole side of the street is lined with cars. Blake tells me to park in this driveway aross the street from his house cause the house is empty. So, I go to pull in. Well, I kinda misjudged how much room was between my car and this funky tree and BAM! I hit the tree. Now, I would just like to mention that I had NO alcohol yet. That's right - completely sober and I run into a tree. Well, I bent up the front bumper and felt like a COMPLETE MORON!!! Why does this shit always happen to me?

2 comments:

Dustin Harder said...

Darling, if i had car i myself would have ran into way to many trees to even count at this point-I just know it! Good work!

Dawn said...

Why is it that when we talk online all you do is ask me work questions? You could have told me you f-uped your car. Much more interesting.... :)