Monday, October 10, 2005

Housewives Update!


Ok, so another great night of television. First was Extreme Makeover - Home Edition. Well, as usual - sad story, crazy rooms, Ty screaming, and it all ended with me crying, but feeling like there is hope in the world. Then came Desperate Housewives, which made it all better. So, my friend Dustin thinks that the show will lose its "umph" now that it is in it's 2nd season. Well, you are WRONG my friend, WRONG! I can see some crazy storylines starting ... AND I LOVE IT! Bree and Lynette were once again FABULOUS! (Dustin, our faves are the best!) I was SO glad to see Ms. Huber's sister, Felicia, is back. That is another crazy bitch that I love! We finally saw the crazy man in the basement! What the hell is up with that? Well, it was just good good good! I can't WAIT til next Sunday! After Housewives, we ended the night with another good episode of Grey's Anatomy. I am really starting to like this show, too. I am sad that Sandra Oh lost her baby. And the girl with the crazy blushing ... that was wild! So, cheers to another good night of TV. Oh, and as for the fat girl menu for last night ... leftover BBQ from my aunt's and a big ol piece of chocolate cake. Ya, I know, less TV .. MORE GYM!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

casey...i have to agree that this is one of THE best lineups on tv!! my friends and i have a little night in just to watch these three shows! ok well love ya babe and see ya real soon...and congrats on being tall!!

Dustin Harder said...

Ah! Casey, I dont think it will lose its umph. I'm just hoping that like many shows inits sophomore season it doesnt. And...the guy in the basement thing still for me right now is a stretch. Beyond that, I'm in heaven. Sunday night is my FAV! Lynette is kicking some Jolis Fisher ass and Bree just kicked good ole mopther in law out-loves it! And despite my dislike of the man in the basement plot-Alfrie Woodard rocks! Grey's Anatomy-Blushing girl, seriously, that was nuts! Sandra Oh is just a brilliant lady in everything she does. On the fat giorl menu last week-Chinese! mmm...garlic chicken, egg roll, hot and sour soup. not done-oreoes and reeses pieces. AND-I just got off the treadmill so I'm set for tonight! PIZZA!!!!!