Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Fork in the Road


So, being unemployed gives you lots of time to sit and ponder. I've been thinking about what I am going to do once my international travels are done. Do I go back out for another tour? Or do I hang up the character heels and take another path? Do I stay in Louisiana, or do I pack up again and start new somewhere else? Do I fix what I broke, or just start with a brand new one? Do I get out of bed, or just sleep another hour - or 4. It seems easier when you have no time to think ... and you just do. But eventually you have to stop for a second, and look down the road ahead, and maybe pull out a map and decide where the hell you are going to go. Maybe then do you realize that you've been traveling in circles. Or maybe you ask someone along the way for the quickest route? Or the scenic one? Or maybe where the nearest rest area is? So you can sit, and ponder the road ahead.

4 comments:

Divafina said...

GURL! Pick up that fork, grab some hot sauce and dig in. I'm the wrong person that you should listen to, but I've always just gone with my gut and done what needed to be done. Listen to your inner voice, if you can get it to stop singing Wicked long enoung, it will tell you what you need to do, if it hasn't already. By the way, why did you change your layout? love fina

Casey said...

Well gurl, grab a fork yourself and let's be fat gurls! I know, i should listen to my gut, but I am horrible at decision-making. But, as for the layout, I just decided a little change was in order.

Dustin Harder said...

the answer will come...shit.

christopher john said...

Wow. That's all I can say. That was a very deep entry girl. And I know you will find exactly what you need in the future. You just have to DECIDE to go out and get it. Yes, I said decide, so start deciding girl! I know you'll make the right decision, just have faith!