Sunday, October 02, 2005

Roseanne


While I was in Orlando staying with my friends Michael and Victor, my last night there we stayed up late and drank martinis. We also watched Roseanne. Now, Michael and Victor LOVE Roseanne. They even have the DVD's. I always loved Roseanne, because that was the kind of family that I had. They weren't the Brady's or the Huckstable's. They were real. Looking back and watching old episodes, they dealt with some heavy issues for that time. The acting was great - their fights seemed real! It's an awesome show, something you can really relate to. So, here's to you Roseanne - I'm glad that you are in syndication! :)

1 comment:

Dustin Harder said...

Um...I have a bit of an iobession with Roseanne. I dont even know if you knew that Casey. When me and my ex Paul split I used to sit in my apartment in Chicago with my roomie Jordan and drink whiskey and coke and watch re runs until 1:00a.m. Roseanne is the B E S T! I was always pissed when it was supposed to be on nick at night and the cosby's came on instead. I enjoy me a good cosby episode but nothing beats Roseanne! LOVE HER!!! And how excited am I that they have finally started releasing the DVD's-Roseann- A+