Wednesday, October 19, 2005

TYRA MAIL!!!!


Ok, I'm shallow. I absolutely LOVE America's Next Top Model. I am totally addicted to it. I have it TiVo'ed. I practically have an orgasm when there is an ANTM marathon on VH1. Ok, so here is the deal. Being home in Lafayette, there is not much to do - especially on aWednesday night. And as you may have realized from previous blog entries - I've been watching WAY too much TV. Well, ANTM is a wonderful show, especially for the model in all of us. Or at least the queer in all of us. It has catty girl fights, fabulous hair and make-up, a walking coach ... "This is my signature walk!" Then you get to see some fabulous modeling pictures, the lovely Trya Banks, who always looks like RuPaul's cousin, and then get to see the pretty girl get called ugly and get sent home. It's wonderful. AND ... best of all, it can always be used as a drinking game. Have everyone do a shot when the words "Tyra", "photo", or "America's Next Top Model" are spoken. You'll be posing for a camera in no time!

1 comment:

Dustin Harder said...

Everyone watches it...i have to say, i havent been able to sit thorugh one episode. To add to that, I dont feel bad about that, i actually feel pretty good about my "america's next top model" free life.