Saturday, December 31, 2005

Sudoku...


Ok, do you guys know about these crazy puzzle things that are a big thing right now? It's sudoku - a logic puzzle thing where you have to fill in he blanks with the right numbers, blah blah blah. Well, they are HARD! My roomie loves them, and has about 3 or 4 books of puzzles with her. She always encourages me to do them too. I usually can get through one pretty fast, since I stick to the quick and easy puzzles. Instert jokes about Casey liking it quick and easy here. :) ANYWAY, after I master the first puzzle, I try my luck at another ... AND IT IS IMPOSSIBLE! I will stare at these stupid little boxes for hours and not be able to figure it out. So, Mr. Sudoku ... I hate you!

4 comments:

amanda said...

I love crosswords, but I can't figure out Sudoku - I don't like numbers, so this is just an exercise in frustration for me!

equippedtofascinate said...

I had heard about this, but then I forgot what it was called. Do you have to go to your local Sudoku store to get a book?

Casey said...

no, these books are everywhere ... they are taking over the world. OH, but I did finish a "moderate" one. I'm on my way to becoming a master!!!!

amanda said...

I heard Geena Davis LOVES Sudoku.