Thursday, December 08, 2005

And America's Next Top Model Is....

NICOLE! Oh yes, this crazy lady one. Well, maybe she did take some good pictures, but I think Nik kicked more ass than she did. But, honestly, I knew this was gonna happen. Why? Eva was a light skinned black girl. Naima was a light skinned black girl. Sorry Nik, but we can't start a trend here. :( My heart goes out to Bre and Nik. You girls were fierce and I am sure that you'll both be getting work. As far as Miss Nicole goes ... well, this crazy picture says enough.

P.S. - She kinda has a blow job face going on ... if ya use a little less teeth...

6 comments:

Chargenda said...

Maybe she used that face to win the contest. Oh wait, I don't think anyone on the panel likes girls...

Casey said...

Only that photographer, Nigel Barker ... but I think he's faking it.

Chargenda said...

He is straight?!

Casey said...

Yah, he is always making comments about the models and Tyra always makes comments about how horny he is.

Dustin Harder said...

I feel bad for Bre but not Nik-she looked like an alien.

Divafina said...

Nik used to be with my agency in Atlanta. I thought that she should have won. But I know that they want to finally have a winner actually DO something after the show is over. Yoanna House is one of my close friends and she hates the show now. She's doing her own thing hosting a show on the style network. And Nigel is very much straight, he got a wife and cute baby that he and his wife push around in a cute stroller around the West Village...
OKAY!!
Go see Brokeback Mountain!!
-Jose