Friday, December 02, 2005

A LA CUISINE!!!


So, last night I was watching Iron Chef on the Food Network with my friend Chris who came down to visit me. Chris LOVES the Food Network - Rachel Ray, Big Head Italian girl, Good Eats, and Iron Chef. Well, last night was a Christmas time food battle. And, what says Christmas more than chicken? Yah, chicken was the big ingredient. Anyway, they went off on this grand philosophy about chicken that I wanted to share with all of you.

"Breast meat is for a lady. Drumstick is for a gentleman."

What? That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard!

Dumb Iron Chef!

6 comments:

Dustin Harder said...

STOP WATCHING SO MUCH F-ing TV!!!!

Casey said...

Hey, I need to watch TV while I still can. I'll get to Holland and have to watch everything in Dutch for 3 weeks, unless they have CNN. Then I'll at least be up to date with the news! :)

Smellysaurus said...

LOL. I love the iron chef...everything is so full of drama...kudos to the japs fer drummin it up...

amanda said...

I love Iron Chef so much. I love that the chairman gets subtitles while everyone else gets dubbed. He is such a badass.

Chargenda said...

I love food network a ton. Hate Emirel though. Iron chef is pretty good, but watched too much for a while and sort of burned out on it. Like what happened with Trading Spaces.

James Garcia said...

This is precisely why we're discouraged from taking the help so seriously. It can only lead to agitation.