Thursday, December 29, 2005

My Achy Breaky Heart!




Dude! Did anyone else out there know that Billy Ray Cyrus had a TV series? My roommate Christina and I were just sitting in our hotel room in Holland, TRYING to fall asleep, and this sitcom comes on. It's another run of the mill hospital shows. But then as I am watching, I say ... "Hey, that looks like Billy Ray Cyrus." She laughs at me, but then the credits start and we see ...


















CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT? I love it! I am glad to see that he has moved past his "Achy Breaky" phase and did something else. The show was entertaining for midnight TV. The only thing that bothers me is imagining Billy Ray Cyrus being a doctor. I mean, would you be comfortable with a doctor with a mullet and a country accent? I mean- really! Anyway, good job Billy Ray!

5 comments:

Dustin Harder said...

dude! this show was out like years ago and now it's cancelled. I cant believe with all the tv you watch you hadnt past this one. Is it in English there?

Casey said...

Yah, it was totally in English! With Dutch subtitles. No, I had never seen this. But it was quite entertaining!

equippedtofascinate said...

I can't believe he's still sporting the mullet. I wish I was cool enough to grow one.

BayouMaMa said...

LOL! Dustin is right...

It played on PAX. Good show...he's still sportin' that mullet though. Guess some things never change.

amanda said...

Southern accents are OK, but NO doctor should have a mullet - that is just too gross, and for that matter, unbelievable!