Sunday, December 11, 2005

The Nutcracker


Last night my friend Kevin and I went and saw The Nutcracker here in Lafayette. I had seen it once or twice before, but it was his first time seeing it. For what it's worth - being a ballet in the middle of Louisiana - it was good. The principles were from a ballet company in Seattle, and they were great. A friend of mine that I hadn't seen in a while was in it, so that was fun. Overall, it was a great night, and it totally makes me want to get into a dance class. Maybe if I stay in one place long enough, I can get into some classes and maybe be in The Nutcracker one year? Who knows. So, I've seen the Nutcracker - we got our Christmas tree up - the weather is cold as hell - CHRISTMAS HAS BEGUN!!! I hope everyone has a great holiday!

2 comments:

equippedtofascinate said...

I've always wanted to be able to dance, but I have no rhythm at all. No amount of dance classes could ever teach me how to dance.

Chargenda said...

I have never seen this show. It's a shame. I suppose I should at some point. are there lots of boys with cute dancer bulges?