Saturday, December 17, 2005

So Long, Farewell!


Well, the time has come. It's 1:37 in the morning and my flight is at noon. I'm off to Holland - off to work.

For those of you in Lafayette - It has been awesome actually being home and getting to spend time with all of you. I've had some fun times, made some new friends, and ate WAY too much! :) I'll be back in 3 weeks. I'm sure you all will be anxiously awaiting my return!

For those of you that I'll see on tour - I can't WAIT to see you guys. A few days ago I was kinda bummed and wasn't looking forward to this. But now I am all ready to go. Now if I could only remember the choreography! haha

For all the rest - I'll miss ya just as much over there as I do now!

I plan on having Internet access there, so I'll try to keep you updated as much as possible. I've got a new digital camera too, so I'll be taking photo documentation of everything! Well, I'm off to finish packing! I love you all! Send me e-mails! Be back on Jan. 9th!

No comments: