Thursday, December 29, 2005

Shopping...


Ok, so there are LOADS of shops close to our hotel here in Breda. And, as we actually had some time off today, I decided to go walk around the shops and look for something cute to wear for NYE. Well, NO SUCH LUCK. Nothing said "Hey, BUY ME!" There was some cute stuff here or there, but nothing that I just HAD to buy. Sad sad sad. I hope that there are some stores in Groningen! If so, I have ALL of NYE day to go shopping. If not, I'll just have to wear something out of my suitcase! BLAH!

5 comments:

Chargenda said...

That just put me in a panic and made me want a new NYE outfit!

Dustin Harder said...

NYE?

Casey said...

New Year's Eve!

equippedtofascinate said...

Dustin, I'm glad I wasn't the only one who didn't know what that stood for.

Anonymous said...

"HEY, BUY ME!" LOL.
I've never heard clothes talk....perhaps they do in holland.