Wednesday, November 16, 2005

There's no place like high school!


High school girls are so annoying. I should know - try working with them. So, here I am - trying to choreograph the Wizard of Oz - pulling choreography out of my ass because I'm totally not prepared - and all these girls do is GIGGLE! THE DANCING IS NOT THAT FUNNY!!! I swear, I teach them and 8 count, and then they giggle. THEN, they forget everything I just taught them. And do I remember it .... of course NOT! That's their job! Oof , it is going to be a LONG rehearsal process!

2 comments:

Divafina said...

Gurl, that shouldn't be hard. Just do muppet skips across the stage. Use what you know. Steal the shit from other shows, make those bitches ease on down the road, wait that's The Wiz...oh hell, never mind, you're fucked! love you..jose

Dustin Harder said...

dancing can be funny. I mean-when you are the only one that can do it. hehehe