Thursday, November 17, 2005

MOVIE NIGHT!!!


So, tonight Dustin and I had a movie night! Well, we hopped on down to Blockbuster to rent Saw because Dustin wanted to see the first one so he can go see the second one in the theatre. We also picked up SuperSize Me because neither of us had seen it and we are both fat girls! So, the girl working at the Blockbuster was a TOTAL BITCH and Dustin totally called her one under his breath as we were leaving. I was mad cause they didn't have any Sno-Caps, my favorite movie candy. ANYWAY, after some Top Model (I think I might have Dustin hooked) and a little Martha Stewart, we popped in the movies. Saw was totally creepy. I really didn't know much about the movie, but it was good. A total mind tickler! I guess I'll have to go see the second one now. Now, SuperSize Me was great. After being in Japan for 3 weeks and pretty much eating Mickey D's at least once a day - I know what it's like to be on a Mc Diet. Well, after seeing this movie, I don't think I want to eat McDonald's for a LONG LONG time. Sorry Ronald. So, movie night was fun ... and it totally beats lube wrestling at the local gay bar. ;)

1 comment:

Dustin Harder said...

This picture of Ronald McDonald cracks me up! Mmm....I could really go for an egg mcmuffme...egg mcmuffer...eggmcmuff-how do you say this word? shoooooz