Friday, November 18, 2005

FAT GURL!!!


Oh yes, I love to eat. It's one of my favorite things to do. I thank the Lord sometimes for having a good metabolism, because without it I would be a huge blob! So, after watching SuperSize Me the other night, I've been thinking about what and how much I eat. If you guys haven't seen the movie, I'll share a little part of it with you ...
So, the guy orders a Double Quarter Pounder meal (my fave) and they ask him if he wants Super size, so he does. THEN, it shows him eating it. It takes him 22 minutes to finally finish it. Throughout the 22 min, he is really struggling to finish it all. Then, the climax - the throws it all up right after finishing.

See, I don't want - or need- to be eating that much! It's hard though. Portion sizes are so big here in America. Bigger than they were in past years, and bigger than in most other countries. No wonder the US is so freaking fat. It also doesn't help that I live in the South. All we do down here is eat!

So, as I take a look, and try to eat better and work out, and try not to have to go buy new jeans - I'd like to give a shout out to all my "FAT GURLS" out there. Those friends of mine that I can always count on to share a dessert, or want to go to dinner, or have a snack in their backpack! Here's to you ... Now let's go for seconds!

3 comments:

Dustin Harder said...

I seriously always have a snack in my back pack. Um....there's cheetos in there right now. Isn't that horrible? I dont care! Sometimes I gotta eat! Seriously.

Casey said...

You have Cheetos? Seriously? I love Cheetos! I am totally raiding your bag in the middle of the night! ;)

Divafina said...

FAT GURL....hmmmm..sounds familiar.
Casey, you and Nicole Wordes are the International Representatives of FatGurls Inc.
You have to hold meeting and keep minutes, Nicole knows how to do this, I've trained her. And you've had Chris teach you the way as well. It's your duty to EAT your way accross Europe, and take pictures of all your meals. Just like Gary and I did.
Make me pround,
Divafina
President and Founder of FatGurls Inc.
**All over the Globe and known Universe...**