Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Ouch!


Well, I'm at it again - back in Minneapolis for rehearsals. It was so nice passing by Sexworld again, and walking into the Towne Place Suites was liking coming home. Rehearsals are going well. The new cast has picked up pretty quick and I've been trying to learn everyone's track!Of course, since I sat on my ass for TWO MONTHS, my body is aching. I feel like an old man. Actually, the first day of rehearsal I had the WORST headache - dehydration? Maybe motion sickness? Ha! Anyway, we are having fun and working hard! So, just a few more days here - then back home to Louisiana! Then I get to hang out with Dustin and Emily and all the ECB kids! YAH! Then ... THANKSGIVING!! Double YAH! But, through all that ... I WILL STAY ACTIVE!!! Ha. Well, off to dinner, then sleep for rehearsals tomorrow!

1 comment:

Dustin Harder said...

I'm so glad everything went well for you in good ole minneapolis-I LOVE YOU AND I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU!