Sunday, November 20, 2005

The Peeps in Your Hood!



So, yesterday I went to "where the air is sweet!" That's right - I went see Sesame Street Live! All my friends touring with Elmo's Coloring Book are here in Lafayette, so I went to see the show. The show was awesome, as always. I saw my good friend Dustin - who is staying at my house this week - sing, and he was great! Everyone did a great job, and watching the show brought back a year full of memories!

Well, after they did 3 shows (haha, WORK BITCHES!), my parents invited the entire cast over for BBQ! It was awesome. There were about 20 -25 people from the cast, PLUS my family! So it was INSANE! But, everyone ate like fat girls and had a great time. A few people even rode our horse. As always, it was mass insanity, as is most of my family gatherings!

Well, I needed alcohol after all that, so we went out to the bar. It was awesome having all my Lafayette friends, PLUS my Sesame friends there. I also ran into some great friends from years gone by, so it was a great night. Lots of laughs, lots of drinks, FUN ALL AROUND!

So, here's BIG LOVE to all my Sesame peeps out there. You guys are all awesome and I wish I could be out there with you. But, children in HOLLAND need entertainment, too!

Go check out http://www.sesamestreetlive.com to see when they are in your town!

No comments: