Friday, November 11, 2005

The Finish Line...


So, I am all done with rehearsals in Minneapolis! I had a great time there. I met some AWESOME new people and reunited with a few great friends. We worked hard, and learned the whole show in about 3 days and then starting doing run-thrus! We also had our two live performers from Holland come rehearse, too. They are nuts! Unlike our Japanese live performer who taught herself the whole show off of a video before she got to the US, these girls knew NOTHING!!! One is a musical theatre person in Holland, but the other is a "Regis and Kelly" kind of TV personality. Oh ... and she can't sing or dance. HELLO!!!! Anyway, we had a great time, lots of laughs, and I can't wait to see everyone again in 5 weeks. Well, now that I am back home in Louisiana, I'll be working with my brother on some shows here in town, and trying to get back into shape so I don't DIE in Holland! Also, I get to see my great friend Dustin next week - along with my BFF Emily! WOO HOO!!! I get to take them out in grand ol' Lafayette! HAHA! Well, I'm totally pooped from traveling, so I am off to bed!

1 comment:

Dustin Harder said...

I really REALLY want to see video's of these live performers.