Friday, November 25, 2005

Lawn Chairs ... with wings!


Ok, so I hoped everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I hope you all ate tons and tons of food and got really fat. We can all start the new work out regimine on Monday.

Well, one thing that I am always thankful for is maxi pad commercials. Actually, any feminine product commercial. I mean, this is a hard market to work in. No one really wants to think about tampons or "freshness", nor do they want to be reminded of it while watching TV!

Well, I saw a great maxi pad commercial yesterday. It's just this maxi pad that unfolds itself and bends itself to look like a lawn chair. During this, there is a voice that is talking that ends with...

"If you're going to sit on it all day, it better be comfortable!"

Well, I'm not an expert on all this, but I seriously doubt that you SHOULD be sitting on one ALL DAY! But, I do agree that it should be comfortable. So, that's what I was thankful for this Thanksgiving.

3 comments:

Dustin Harder said...

weren't you thankful for being with your family you hadnt been with for the past several years on this day boo?

Casey said...

Of course I was. But you see, I was at my aunt's house. And my aunt's in -laws are like the complete oppposite of our family. So it makes things very awkward. So I am thankful for outdoor seating! haha

Chargenda said...

I love girly commercials about tampons and the pill and shit like that. But, I want to see one that is just really blunt. Have you seen the I Pad skit on MadTV? Funny stuff!