Monday, November 28, 2005

Damn DVR!!!


Ok, so I am totally having a crisis! Well, since I was not home last Wednesday because I was out seeing Rent, I totally missed America's Next Top Model. Well, I found out who got kicked off (which I am not happy about), so I totally want to see the episode. Well - here's where the drama is. See, our DVR picked this week to stop working. So, no ANTM was recorded. And sure, they replay it on Wednesday. BUT - that is the live season finale of The Biggest Loser. So, I can't watch both. AND I was planning on TiVo-ing "Debbie Does America" - this new show on TBS that looks really funny. When does it premier? TUESDAY!!! AGGHH!! What did I do before TiVo?

7 comments:

Chargenda said...

wow...you watch a lot of TV. I watch ANTM and lots of SoapNet

Chargenda said...

I totally posted a link to your blog from mine, since I have become a loyal reader....

Dustin Harder said...

i triple fucking dog dare you to find someone to go out on a date with wednesday night and FORGET about TV....damn.

Casey said...

Dustin ... you free Wednesday? :)

Dustin Harder said...

yeah but I'm in Virginia. besides, you would spend our date trying to find a bar that had TV's-several TV's so you could watch all of your shows at once!

Casey said...

What? Were you talking to me? Sorry, I was watching TV!

Chargenda said...

Ooh, there you go. You can go to a bar that has lots of TV's. Or just go to Best Buy and watch both shows at once.