Friday, November 04, 2005

On the Road Again


Well everyone, it's back to the grind! I am heading back to lovely Minneapolis to get back to work. I'm really excited, after being unemployed for the last 2 months. I'll be up there for about a week, in rehearsals for Everyone Makes Music - the international tour of Sesame Street Live! We are headed to Holland in December, so we are going into rehearsals to train all the new people joining our cast, and to learn the whole show in Dutch. Which, by the way, sounds really funny. It just sounds like they keep clearing their throats! Anyway, I have a flight at 9 AM and it is currently 7 PM the night before - and I haven't packed a thing! :) Actually, I am still washing clothes that I'll be bringing with me. And of course, I will bring TWICE the amount of clothes I will actually wear. It's always better to be prepared ... and to have choices! I hope everyone out there is doing well, and I'll keep everyone updated on how rehearsals go. For any of you that I might see in the next few days ... I can't wait to see you guys!!! Well, I better attempt to start packing ...

1 comment:

Dustin Harder said...

i'm so not surprised that you werent packed yo!