Sunday, November 20, 2005

Emikle Turickle Critical Pickle!


So, that's me and my BFF Emily Turay. That was us singing it up at a karaoke bar in Hawaii! Em and I were on tour together 2 years ago, and we had so much fun. We'd sit at notes together and write crazy things in our notebooks, make up mad 80's jazz routines, .... We were just crazy! Well, she is in town with Sesame Street Live, so we got to hang out. We went to dinner the other night, and we hung out last night. She's great all around, and I was so glad to hang out with her. It was like no time had passed at all!
So, to explain the other two pics. Em and I were Telly and Baby Bear when we toured together. That is a pic of us doing our MAD 80's dance pose! Aren't we hot. Since we are both amazing 80's jazz dancers - we were going to open a dance studio called MAD 80's DANCE EXPLOSION! Well, these are totally the kind of outfits we would wear. HOTNESS all around!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww. Thanks Booby! Awesome blog. Don't forget to tell all these paople about the keds and stirrup pants we'll be sporting pre-Mad 80's Dance Explosion on the Richard Simmons "Sweatin to the Oldies" video!!! I love you so much and I had such a wonderful time this week. Talk to ya later, like in an hour or something.