Tuesday, November 15, 2005

And the card attatched would say ....



Thank you for being a friend! I am so excited that one of my dearest friends - Dustin - is staying at my house this entire week while he is in town performing with Sesame Street Live! It's gonna be nice to have someone to talk to instead of spending countless hours on the computer. Of course, my "get fit" plans are completely out the window because Dustin is a great cook, and we both like to drink ... so we'll be fat drunk messes for the week! But it will be so much fun! More stories of all the trouble we cause later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like that mans jib...

Casey said...

his what? jib? what the hell is that? isn't that the things that turkeys have hanging from their necks? that's gross! Dustin doesn't have a jib!