Friday, April 21, 2006

We are here to PUMP .... YOU UP!



So, in my quest to my hottie body, this week I tried out "Body Pump." Body Pump is like aerobics with weights. Pretty fun!

Well, a few of us went and had a good time. We all "felt the burn" and were dripping with sweat after. Good class.

ALSO, we were all mad sore the next day. AND the day after that! HAHA!

Well, we went back this morning. This girl was not as good as the first girls. She totally missed Body Pump rehearsal. I think I remembered the class better than she did!

Anyway, it was fun. I'll totally do it again! And all of you should try it out!

P.S. Mark Morgan - the lady who led the first class looked like Margo Morganstein from the early years, just with gray hair. I giggled every time I looked at her! LOVE YOU HONEY!!!

Oh, and no one really looks like this in the Body Pump class. It's just a bunch of housewives who WANT to look like that! But if these cuties were in the class, I'd totally go all the time!

3 comments:

equippedtofascinate said...

The pictures I've seen look like you don't really have too much of a quest to make in order to get your "hottie body."

Casey said...

No, stupid. Mark is a friend of mine, and the lady looked like him! Dork!

Dustin Harder said...

you must be so buff these days mister