Thursday, April 06, 2006

PUMP IT!


So, I started working out. Today marks a week of working out. I started last week with some walking on a treadmill and some crunches ... and I've been to the gym 4 days in a row!

I feel great. Sore, yes - but I feel good. I have more energy, and I'm not just sitting around my hotel room constantly checking my Myspace account!

So, I am gonna go from that - to this!


HA! Maybe I can go test the new gym body out at the bar and see if I get some free drinks! HOLLA!

7 comments:

equippedtofascinate said...

I'd buy you drinks, and you don't even have to work out of them.

Casey said...

I'll take you up on that!

christopher john said...

You two just need to stop flirting, and just do it already! :)

Chargenda said...

For real, just do it and get it over with.

Casey said...

I have no idea what you two are talking about. :/

Dustin Harder said...

dude...you get drinks anyway. you talk like you have a bad body. you are one of those skinny bitches mo'nique talks about. but you aint even that skinny...you tone...shit.

equippedtofascinate said...

Seriously Christopher and charlie, what are you talking about?