Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Reading Rainbow!





So, I've actually been reading lately! I finally finished reading the last of the "Sleeping Beauty" trilogy, so I moved on to Sellevision by Augusten Burroughs. Dustin reccomended it to me, so I picked it up. It was great! A fun little read. I've seen a few of you talk of other books by him, so I might have to check them out, too!

I then moved on to The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time by Mark Haddon. This book was in the "library" of books at work - which is basically a box of books that other people have read and don't want to carry in their luggage. It was great! I finished it in a day.

I am now reading My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult. A few of the other girls on tour have read it, and it's good! Check it out!

After that, I am moving on to The Five People You Meet In Heaven. Lots of reading to do!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never heard of the other ones but The Five People You Meet In Heaven was made into a movie that was AMAZING so I'm guessing that the book is that much lovelier =D

Chargenda said...

i would skip the five people you meet in heaven if i were you.

Cody Daigle said...

seriously casey, try "Specimen Days" by Michael Cunningham or "Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close" by Jonathan Safran Foer. You'll like em.

amanda said...

Oooh, Casey, I've read all those books, and it's funny to me, the order you listed them - that's the order I would rank them. Love Sellevision, like Curious Incident, Sister's Keeper is okay, and People In Heaven is bleh.