Monday, April 10, 2006

The 229!




So, I am happy to announce that ...

MY BROTHER HAS A BLOG!

See, my brother is hilarious. When him and I get together, it's PURE MADNESS! We laugh and laugh ... oh good times.

So, go check out his blog ... http://the229.blogspot.com !

P.S. To show you the madness that occurs when we get together, this is a pic of Kerri -my cousin, Cody - my brother, and I. We had just finished watching America's Next Top Model, so we decided to have a photo shoot. Who do YOU think will win?

7 comments:

Cody Daigle said...

I will.

Stupid bitch.

christopher john said...

Wow! This is going to be a long and interesting journey. . . .

Casey said...

This is America's Next Top Model, not America's Next Top Best Friend. Now get off the phone!

And look at me in that pic. One two three ... BAM!

I will totally win.

equippedtofascinate said...

Wow, it would be a tough contest. you all look so fierce.

Cody Daigle said...

yeah, but Casey, while you may be able to BAM, you are not good enough at "acting" to get dizzy, ask for a glass of water, and faint to the ground and make Furonda cry.

Thank God for Tyra.

Anonymous said...

yes but im still gonna win bc I can fall off the runway in style! u losers dont stand a chance HA

Sexbox said...

Casey looks the fiercest. You can't go wrong with pink!