Monday, April 10, 2006

This week in Bossier City, LA and Beaumont, TX!


So, this week was a pretty boring week. We'll just do a few highlights!

Bossier City:


  1. Burnt in the tanning bed. Ouch
  2. No one wanted to share the pitcher of sangria I bought when we went to dinner at Carrabba's - so I drank most of it by myself.
  3. Lots of gym! Go me! Go me!
  4. Smoothie King. Oh how I love me a smoothie!

Beaumont, TX:

  1. The parents came to visit! They got to see me in Count, which was pretty cool. Mom cried when they left ... she's crazy. She'll be crying when I am back in July and I don't leave in a few weeks! HAHA!
  2. Jello shots! Jeffo and I went to the bar, and moments after we got there, this guy wants to buy us Jello shots. We say ok, and the guy buys ALL the Jello shots. 29 to be exact! They were in little syringes - and Jeffo and I were fed them. We finished them in about 3-5 minutes!
  3. Waffle House! I ate there twice. I freaking love the Waffle House. Grits - YUM!

Well, that was about it! It was our last split week for a while - THANK GOD! We are in El Paso this week. We're doing lots of celebrating this week - Easter, Passover, Jeffo's B-day! So I'll have lots to write about and lots of pics to post for next week! Til then!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i saw cody has a blog to..i think me and mom will get a blog...the ony thing we don't have anything to put on it..had a great time this weekend and maybe mom won't cry when you come home but i will because you won't be leaving..see ya soon

Dustin Harder said...

we are going to benihanna for our easter dinner...yum!

Was it that waffle house right by the hotel? ah...bradmot.

Casey said...

We are having Italian for Easter dinner! I'll write all about it!

I did eat at that Waffle House, and another one. :)