Wednesday, April 12, 2006

CarlsBADASS Caverns!


Well, since this week seems to be full of fun exciting things, I'll post throughout the week, instead of just at the end of the week. Don't worry, I'll do a recap for those who can't keep up.

So, Tuesday we went to Carlsbad Caverns! We (Jeffo, Rachel, Christa and I) hopped in the car and drove on down to New Mexico. Well, Jeffo drove - I had severe car narcolepsy and slept the whole time.

Here a pic from the start of the hike into the caverns. Enough said.

It was really pretty in there. It's amazing what nature can do. Here's a few pics ...




















There was also a rock formation that looked like a boob. My camera died before we got to it. Once I get a picture of it, I'll post it.

Also, there was an audio tour that we listened to. It was narrated by Emily Baker and Brad Kincade. I'd just like to give them a shout out. They were overly chessy and it made the experience even better! Good job kids!

CarlsBASASS Caverns - B
Emily and Brad - A
Rocks that look like boobs - A+! Just wait til I get a picture!

2 comments:

equippedtofascinate said...

I can't wait to see the boob picture. It sounds hot.

amanda said...

I love Carlsbad so hard. I went there about six times when I was a kid, and I kind of miss it. I loved it. I think I'm going to take my honey there sometime for a little hike.