Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Fake and Bake

I went tanning at the tanning salon next to our hotel. Now, I was out in the sun at Sprink Break and in Corpus. No burning. So, I thought that I would be fine in the tanning bed.

Well, I wasn't. Although the redness is fading, thanks to Maui Babe lotion from Hawaii (which is amazing stuff), I'm burnt. It hurts a little.

So, in looking for a pic to put on this post, I found this. It's for the Sock-It - a sock type thing for guys to wear when they are tanning so they don't have tan line, but don't get their wanker burnt.

I'd like to mention that my wanker is NOT burnt. Just the rest of me. Thank God!

2 comments:

equippedtofascinate said...

I burned my ass really bad when I went tanning once. I decided to just have tan lines after that.

Dustin Harder said...

ahahhaa...my favorite part of this post was "sprink" break. Loves it!