Monday, April 17, 2006

This week in... El Paso, TX!

Ok, so ... a lot happened this week!



  • Well, we went to Carlsbad Caverns ... but I already wrote about all that!

  • We had a Sedar! Shari, Dani, and Rachel shared a little Jewish tradition with us. Here's a few pics from that!

The Sedar plate!

Shari eating matzah!

  • Instead of doing an Easter brunch on Sunday, when we had shows, we went to dinner earlier in the week! We went to an Italian place called Dominic's. The food was really good, and the 'mo of a waiter we had was great! HAHA!

  • Besides that, we just did a shitload of eating! We went to P.F. Chang's one night. We went to a grat BBQ place called State Line BBQ twice! AND we had kitchens, so I cooked 3 times! Dustin, I made your enchiladas! They were great!

So, now I am in Tulsa, OK! Fun times! Til next week!

1 comment:

christopher john said...

I love State Line BBQ!!!! I'll have to drive to El Paso, just so that i can eat there!