Thursday, March 30, 2006

Where are the F*CKING rice cakes???



Ok, so I am now in love with rice cakes. I dunno what possessed me to buy them when I was at home, but I did, and I love them. They are a great little snack, not too fattening, and come in ALL SORTS of different flavors! How exciting!

Well, on my past two trips to the grocery store, I haven't been able to find them. I looked in the chip aisle - NO! I looked in the cracker aisle - NO! I looked near the rice, bread, and cookies - NO! Seriously, where else should I look?

Well, I found them today. NEAR THE SPAGHETTI-O's! What the hell are they doing there? You might as well go put them in Automotive!

Ricecakes - A

Placement of ricecakes in the Super Wal-Mart - F

8 comments:

equippedtofascinate said...

You're first mistake was going to Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart is the devil. I don't really think you have to worry too much about fattening foods.

Casey said...

Ok, I might be thin now, but I am waiting for the day when my metabolism goes out and I blow up to the size of pre surgery Star Jones. Oh, and thanks for the myspace add!

James Garcia said...

They're usually by the raisins and craisins and such. Not sure why.

equippedtofascinate said...

De Nada. I think the whole Star Jones thing is going to happen to me someday soon...actually, it's already started.

Dustin Harder said...

i know i know...they are hard to find. They are always placed somewhere strange. I went on a kick with them last year but gave them up cuz I could never find them. Seriously.

Anonymous said...

My Wal-Mart has then in beside cereal, rice crispy treats, Pop-tarts, and granola bars

Unknown said...

I can't find them anywhere!

Unknown said...

I have been to 5 grocery stores 2 walmarts and target. NONE WTH THE WOULD IS ENDING WE CANNOT VEN FIN RICE CAKES