Saturday, March 25, 2006

Starbucks heaven!


So, for those of you who don't know, I LOVE me some Starbucks. Actually, I just love coffee. My fave to get is usually an Iced Mocha ... and then I add about a pound of sugar. Sorry, I like my shit sweet!

Well, there is a new beverage - the Marble Mocha Macchiato! It is white chocolate then the milk or whatever, then a shot of espresso on top, then drizzled with dark chocolate. I must say that this drink is DELICIOUS! Kristin, my Rosita, says that this is her favorite drink to get anywhere. Well, I must agree with her! It is delightful. And the sweetness of the white chocolate means I can almost go without adding any more sugar to it. Crazy huh?

So, what's your favorite Starbucks selection? (Sorry Dustin, I stole the question thing!)

4 comments:

James Garcia said...

Cinnamon Dolce Latte in Nomine Dominus

Dustin Harder said...

venti coffee of the day please...black. you gonna get your ass some diabetes child!

equippedtofascinate said...

Coffee is the nastiest thing in the world, except maybe for genital warts, I hear those are pretty nasty too.

Chargenda said...

I used to be all anti-Starbucks and tried to just visit local coffee shops. I still love local independent coffee shops, but I have to admit this coffee is damn fine. I like vanilla skim lattes. Boring, but does the trick.