Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Well paint my door red, and change my name to Elizabeth Arden!


Well, yesterday, I decided to treat myself to a little beauty treatment. I went to the mall to get my nails did. Now, if you have never had a manicure or a pedicure .... GO GET THEM DONE! It is so nice and relaxing. And for someone who bites their fingernails, it's nice to have them look all nice and purty! So, they got all the dead "dancer feet" skin off my feet, and got them all ready for SANDALS!!! And then I got my fingernails done, and did a parafin wax dip thing too. That was weird, but my hands felt really nice after. So, after that .. I decided I might as well go get my hair cut too! And with all that, I just HAD to buy a pair of shorts and sunglasses! HAHA!

Well, then I got back to the hotel and Kristin and Jeffo were doing ear candles! Now, if you don't know what ear candles are, they are these cool cone/tube things that you stick in your ear and light. The heat causes a natural suction, and it sucks the excess wax out of your ear. Now, you look pretty stupid sitting there with this flaming piece of paper sticking out ofyour ear, but they really do work. It's kinda gross to see what they suck out of your ear!

So, I feel all pretty now!

2 comments:

equippedtofascinate said...

Something about sucking excess wax out of your ear just grosses me out a little. I could never get a manicure/pedicure. That thought of all that touching...yikes.

Chargenda said...

See, I have had a pedicure, but I have nasty feet so I feel so bad for making someone have to deal with them.