Sunday, March 12, 2006

This week in ... Oklahoma City, OK!



So, here is a new thing that I am going to try to start doing. Every week, I want to blog about the city that I was in and the fun things that happened while I was there ...

So, this week is Oklahoma City, OK! This is a picture of a model of the memorial for the Oklahoma City bombing. Now, I didn't go there this week, but I have gone other times that I was here in Oklahoma City, and it's really beautiful.

So, this week was my first week back from Holland. It is nice just to be back in the states - where everyone speaks English. It is kinda weird to think that I will be on tour til July ... and not just for a few weeks!

Jeffo and I ate at a wonderful place called Pei Wei. It is like a fast food version of P.F. Chang's! Lunch was awesome, and Jeffo and I ate like fat girls! WOO HOO!

On the opposite hand, I joined the "Body for Life" gang. A bunch of us are on the eating plan for BFL. Now, I don't need to lose weight, but it's nice to have all my meals planned out. And, this week I paid $27 dollars to eat for the week. AWESOME!!!

And speaking of awesome, Shari's birthday was Saturday. Shari is pretty much the BFL cook, so I adore her. She's a great cook, and a great person as well! We had a blast celebrating her birthday! HAPPY B-DAY SHARI!!!

Well, next week is Baton Rouge, and I will be home! EXCITEMENT!!!! Let ya know all about the happenings on then!

1 comment:

christopher john said...

Pei-Wei! Pei-Wei! Pei-Wei!!!! Sounds like a tribal chant, huh? :)