Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Myspace... ALL MYspace!!!!


Ok, so I forgot who got me hooked on this thing, but I am. I am totally addicted to myspace! I've gotten in touch with SO many people that I had lost contact with, and it's great to see how everyone is doing.
The sad part is when I don't call people. Instead, I just send them messages on myspace. Or, instead of actually going out and doing something, I just sit in front of the computer, waiting to get a comment or something! Sadness, I know.
So, if you ARE on myspace and I'm not one of your friends, hit me up!
http://myspace.com/casecrash

3 comments:

equippedtofascinate said...

I signed up for myspace a few months ago, and forgot about it. I tried to sign up for an account about 2 weeks ago and it said I already had one. I couldn't figure out how to use it that night, so I just gave up on it. I'm one of those loosers who doesn't have any friends on there, but I'm okay with that.

Anonymous said...

I totally understand. Don't tell anyone, but I have it opened up at work sometimes :) Hey, I don't have a computer at home, so I see nothing wrong with staying in contact with the known world on the downtime.

lov ya alicia

Dustin Harder said...

you know how i feel about my space....