Thursday, March 02, 2006

The Beginning of the End...


So, I've been here in Holland for almost 3 weeks now, and we are in the last few days of this International tour. The countdown has begun, and we only have 8 more shows. For most of the people in the cast, this is the last time that they will be doing Sesame Street. A few of us are going out as replacements to finish out the season, then hanging up the muppet fur for good. I dunno what I am going to do after I finish the next few months out on the West coast tour. Too many people have been telling me that I should start auditioning for stuff, and maybe I'll go give that a shot. I mean, I love my job with Sesame Street, but it just might be time to move on. I've had a great time with both of my International casts, and I'd like to leave with good memories, and not all bitter and jaded! So, tonight is our end of tour party. So here is to the beginning of the end!

ps. - anyone wanna hire me???

2 comments:

Divafina said...

RUN!! Casey! Run away! Do it!!
You know, I do need and assistant?
-df.

Dustin Harder said...

It's time. You know better than to get me started