Thursday, March 08, 2007

Wheelin' and Dealin'

Many moons ago, I bought a Saturn. I was living in Florida, and I needed a car, so I went out and bought me one. Well, I loved my little Saturn and it treated me well.

Well, I went on tour, and Saturn just kinda sat there. So when my brother ended up needing a car, I let him take over the payements and have it. Then I came back from tour and it was mine again, then I went back on tour and he took it back.

Which brings up to now. I've been off of tour since October and I have not gotten saturn back. I mean, I've been driving my mom's car and all, but I'd love Saturn back.

Well, I've recently found out that Saturn only has $750 left on the loan for it! So, I'm thinking ... NEW CAR!!! I'll totally trade in Saturn and get something new! I have about $2000 in my savings, and add that to a trade in for Saturn and I'm all set! I want a cute little SUV like this thing. Wouldn't I be so cute behind the wheel?

So, if anyone wants to make donations to the Casey New Car fund, just let me know and we'll arrange something. Hey, maybe I'll take you for a spin!

1 comment:

equippedtofascinate said...

If I'm making a donation to your new car, I want more then just a spin in it.