Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Thoughts ... on thoughts.

There are so many things that I want to say, but I just can't find the right words.

I've been to the place where I didn't have enough words. I've also been to the place where I've had too many.

But they are my words. My thoughts. Things happen, and they appear. They can't be stopped.

And this is my blog. This is my little place to vent. Good or bad. I put my thoughts out there, to make sure that they aren't as crazy as they sound in my head.

Sometimes I'm crazier than I thought.

But it's me. It's might not rank high on the public opinion polls, but ... it's who I am.

And for those, who I'm not even sure if they are still reading this, an apology. If I offended or hurt. I didn't mean to. We've both had enough of that in our lives. I still believe, despite all my thoughts, that you ARE a great person. I wish you better days, and a happy ending. We all deserve that.

1 comment:

James Garcia said...

If you say something with the intention of hurting that is one thing. However, if people are going to be selfish enough to make everything about them and choose to be offended rather than empathetic they are not friends. They are leaves on the wind. Can you help it if you're the strongest wind in their lives? And what have you been eating?