Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Twisted Sister.

So I just checked out my brother's blog - not the play one, but the other one - and there was a lovely little entry about me. Funny, cause I had been thinking of doing the same.


That's one of the strange things about Cody and I. We don't really LOOK like brothers. I mean, we do have the same eyes and all, but you wouldn't guess that we were brothers from first glance. But we are so alike, personality-wise.


I've noticed this even more since I've been home, and I've been working with him with the speech kids, and on the Secret Garden, and just talking. Our brains work very similarly. Which is awesome. I feel that I can bring to him a situation, and he can see it through my eyes, but also see it from a different point of view. It's kinda like having a twin. Which is funny, cause we are born on the same day - just 4 years apart.


So, here is to Cody...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I didn't know you were related, I really couldn't tell. When we were younger, y'all were polar opposites, personality-wise anyway. I guess we all grow and change...

Cody Daigle said...

oh my god, that's the gayest picture i've ever taken.