Thursday, March 15, 2007

ROAD TRIP!!!








Hey boys and girls! That's right, I'm taking a weeekend va-gay-tion to Houston! I'm going visit my friend Dustin who I've know for about 3 or 4 years now. Scary huh?



Anyway, he's now living in Houston, and since he is so close, and Starbucks gave me Sat-Mon off (stupid them), I'm taking a little break from Lafayette and driving on over.



Well, Dustin is super cool and got us tickets to the Scissor Sisters. Now, I'll admit, at first, I had no idea who they were. So I looked them up.




How fagulous is that? I do know that one song .. that "I don't feel like dancing" song. Well, they look like tons of fun, so I think that Dustin and I will have a blast! It's also St. Patty's Day this weekend, so I see plenty of green beer in the future!


Oh, and check this out ...



If they are anything like the Doodlebops, I'll be so happy! ;)


Have a good weekend everyone! I'll see you all later ... and I'll try to remember to take pictures!

No comments: