Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Confusion...


So, life's taken a turn. And usually people say a turn for the worse, but ... I'm really not sure what direction I'm going in.

It's kinda like this overpass. You know where you are supposed to go. But you look at this, and you can't figure out which road will take you there. You can see your destination there in the distance, and you can see all the other cars headed that way, but you can't for the life of you figure out how they got there. And you know that even if you take the wrong exit, you can eventually find your way back. But who wants to spend their time driving in the wrong direction.

I just don't know where to go. There's no Mapquest for life. Even so, Mapquest gives bad directions sometimes.

I just feel like a horrible driver. With a horrible sense of direction.

Anyone want to take the wheel?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok now i was all caught up in the seriousness of this until that last statement made me think of the song jesus take the wheel which made me laugh....im sorry u feel that way...but the best way to know which road to take is experience.